- Issuance of application form from the first week of October (LKG & UKG)
- Issuance of application form from the first week of February (Std. I-XI)
- An attested copy of the report card of the present class is to be attached along with the application form and submitted at the school office.
- Application form can also be downloaded from the school website.
Subjects Offered for Higher Secondary Course
- Paper I English; Paper-II Hindi/Malayalam
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology (PCMB) Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Computer Science (PCMC)
- The academic year begins in June and ends in March.
- The courses of studies extend from the pre-school stage (KG) to Class Twelve (HSE).
- English is the medium of instruction.
- Hindi and Malayalam are the additional languages taught.
- Class tests, midterm, and termly evaluations are conducted regularly.
- Morning assembly, spiritual retreats, confession and first Friday mass, moral science classes, career guidance seminar, personality development, orientation programs, individual counseling are done for all classes.
- Indoor and outdoor sports, athletics, summer camps, co-curricular activities, and workshops, inter-house competitions are regular features.
- Social service visits and interventions are organized.
- Study tours, picnics, the celebration of festivals & important days, etc. are conducted.
- We follow the curriculum prescribed by the Kerala Education Board.
Extracurricular Activities (ECA)
- Regular Coaching in Basketball, Football, Handball, Netball, Throwball, Shuttle Badminton, Table Tennis, Aquatics, Roller Skating, Athletics.
- Special training in Band, Dance, Music, Art, Crafts, Drawing, Painting, Karate, Yoga, Glass paining, Embroidery, Flower making, Guitar, Keyboard, Violin, Chess, Abacus, Karate & Yoga.
- NCC, Bharat Scouts & Guides, Junior Red Cross
- House System & Club Activities
- For several years, the school is a host for state level tournaments in basketball, table tennis, handball and chess. Every year students from all over Kerala take part in these tournaments thus giving a great opportunity for the school students to face the future and develop their sporting skills.
- The school fee is remitted term wise (June, September & January) through online or offline before the due dates.
- The challan form will be issued from the school office.
- There will be bank foil, student foil and school foil in the challan book.
- The bank foil will be retained in the bank and the student foil must be kept with the parents.
- The South Indian bank, Irinjalakuda branch will retain the school foil in the bank.
- Parents who pay the fee in other branches of South Indian bank must collect the school foil and hand over the same to the school office immediately after the payment.
- The South Indian bank extension counter will be available in the school campus twice in a term to collect fee. (Time 10.00 am to 03.00 pm).
- Please do the online transaction through the parent login feature in our website www.donboscoschoolirinjalakuda.org. Use your ward’s Admission Number as the username and password.
- Fine will be levied for payments after the due dates.
- The school provides limited transport facility to the students through its school buses.
- The school has a fleet of seven buses for the transportation of students.
- For the use of the school bus a written application is to be submitted to the Principal.
- The fee is collected for 10 months.
- The bus fee is to be remitted term wise along with the school fee.
BOYS: (KG) Raymond grey pleat shorts, red and white check shirt, school belt, pure black shoes with velcro strap and dark blue socks with red colour band on top.
GIRLS: (KG) Raymond blue pinafore, blue striped white shirt, school belt, pure black shoes with buckles and dark blue socks with red colour band on top. Only black hairband permitted.
BOYS: (I-X) Raymond blue shorts/pants, blue striped white shirt, school belt, pure black shoes with velcro strap and dark blue socks with red colour band on top.
GIRLS: (I-X) Raymond blue pinafore/pants, blue striped white shirt, Raymond blue overcoat, school belt, pure black shoes with buckles and dark blue socks with red colour band on top. Only black hairband & long hair must be plaited.
BOYS: (XI-XII): Grey pants, blue striped white shirt, black leather belt, pure black shoes with velcro strap and dark blue socks with red colour band on top.
GIRLS: (XI-XII): Grey pants, blue striped white shirt, grey overcoat, school belt, pure black shoes with buckles and dark blue socks with red colour band on top. Only black hairband & long hair must be plaited.
On Wednesdays, all the students must wear house banyans. Uniform materials are provided from the school.
LKG & UKG : 09.10 am to 03.30 pm
Std. I – IV : 09.10 am to 03.50 pm
Std. V – X : 09.10 am to 04.00 pm
Std. XI – XII : 09.10 am to 04.45 pm
Office Hours : 08.45 am to 05.00 pm
Meeting Teachers : 12.30 pm to 01.00 pm
Meeting Principal : 10.00 am to 04.00 pm